This is a corner allotment on a busy commercial street. It is situated along Sir Donald Bradman Drive and South Road where many prominent businesses and retail shops are located, such as Mercedes Benz, Honda, Bunnings, Hilton Hotel, Energy Clinic Health.
West Torrens Council planner dictates that this zone's policy is mixed, it is commercial yet also suitable for most types of use including residential purpose for medium to high density (up to 3-storeys, STCC).
Currently functioning as a warehouse. Previously on an annual lease from 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016.
- Single piece Torrens titled
- 620 sqm built-up (approx) with 4 offices, showroom, staff lounge, kitchen, 77 sqm parking spaces (approx)
- Zoned for Adelaide High School, only 2km to the city
- Expected annual rent of $65,000 (excluding gst and outgoings)
- Foot traffic of some 3-storeys apartments nearby
Thank you for your interest in 7 Rosslyn Street, Mile End South SA 5031.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.