Beloved by the one family since 1971, this beautifully presented Federation residence is ready for its next chapter to be written. A fine example of its era with soaring patterned ceilings, ornate archways and grand proportions throughout, the residence has been thoughtfully upgraded for contemporary lifestyles with a light-filled rear extension comprising open-plan living with spotted gum floors, a new gas-equipped Corian kitchen, and dual in/outdoor flow to the manicured backyard. It provides a showcase of grace and family comfort moments to the heart of Rose Bay.
- Classic single-level character home on a substantial 797m2 parcel
- Connected front formal rooms with gas fireplace and dual chandeliers
- Renovated bathroom boasts a frameless shower and Caesarstone vanity
- Private low-maintenance backyard with level lawns and storage shed
- Sunlit and spacious master bedroom; built-in robes throughout
- Gas heating point, a/c, plantation shutters, secure gated entry
- Lifestyle perfection footsteps to shops, schools and ferry wharf
For any finance enquiries, please contact our highly recommended mortgage broker Sam Panebianco from BeFinance. He has helped many of our clients in the past achieve great results from the banks and as well as making sure you receive the best rate in the market.
Contact Sam on 0401 222 276 or email him on email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in 58 Newcastle Street, Rose Bay NSW 2029.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.