Privately secluded on an elevated, level 1000sqm corner block overlooking Royal Sydney Golf Club, this gracious two-storey freestanding Federation home presents a wonderful blank canvas ready for a new lease on life. Surrounded by sprawling, manicured gardens, the comfortable, flexible residence retains immense charm and character, with a host of traditional details. Offered for the first time in 60 years, it enjoys a coveted family address just a brief stroll to Rose Bay village shops and the waterfront.
- Enormous top-floor parents' retreat with ensuite, attic storage
- Stately formal lounge and dining rooms with grand archway, office
- Open-plan casual entertaining space and pristine gas kitchen
- Vast sun-soaked lawn, mature camellias, private courtyard garden
- Marble fireplace, leadlight windows, gas bayonets, high ceilings
- Classic tessellated tiled veranda, lovely leafy outlook, highly private
- LUG plus three driveway parking spaces, harnesses northerly sun
- Possible Development opportunity, subject to Council approval
Thank you for your interest in 60 Newcastle Street, Rose Bay NSW 2029.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.