Mere footsteps from the cosmopolitan shopping and vibrant dining scene of Double Bay village, this beautifully transformed ground-floor apartment is one of just six within a 1923 double-brick security building. Spanning a generous 108sqm (approx), it's undergone a chic contemporary renovation, retaining plenty of its traditional appeal. Bathed in natural light with the benefit of a study and garaging with rear street access, it presents a wonderfully stylish and convenient executive address, with CBD buses at its door.
- Huge main bedroom with versatile adjoining sunroom/study
- Generous open-plan living and dining space, plantation shutters
- Modern CaesarStone gas kitchen with dishwasher and NW sunshine
- Fully tiled bathroom, separate bath and shower, concealed laundry
- Abundant integrated storage throughout, ceiling fans, zoned a/c
- Original high ornate ceilings, hardwearing limed bamboo floorboards
- Rear access to lock-up garage with storage space, on a separate title
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 3/458 New South Head Road, Double Bay NSW 2028.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.