A landmark residence with striking dimensions (310sqm internal space), 500sqm of land and vast untapped potential is a combination so rare it's unlikely to be repeated in this premium North Randwick pocket. Preserving a host of characteristics from its c1890 origins, the historic 'Shahzada' opens to a formal lounge and dining featuring double-hung windows, soaring ceilings, stained glass transoms, moulded archways, six-inch polished floorboards, decorative chandeliers and matching breasted fireplaces. A private, light-filled sanctuary is revealed beyond, where sunshine pours through stunning arched windows into the north-easterly, open-plan kitchen and dining area.
Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys tranquil views over Royal Randwick from oversized bay windows. There are three other bedrooms, including one with a Juliet balcony. On the lower level, there is a private additional living area or versatile office space and wine cellar. Rounding off the impressive list of highlights is the private, outdoor sanctuary and secure off-street garaging for three vehicles (potential for additional parking - STCA), with level access via Tram Lane.
Offering easy access to the light rail network, Randwick's thriving cafe culture, Centennial Parklands, popular schools, Prince of Wales Hospital, UNSW, this is a truly unique property offering that will bring enormous value in the future.
* Set on an expansive 500sqm allotment with level side access via Tram Lane
*Over 310sqm of internal space across three levels
* Soaring 4m ceilings and ornate period features
* Space to extend and add more floorspace, two additional garages, or a pool (STCA)
* Dress circle location moments from the light rail network, Royal Randwick racecourse, UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital, popular schools, local beaches and the CBD
* Side double lock-up garage and front single lock-up garage
* Four spacious bedrooms
* Multiple living spaces
* Formal lounge and dining
*Two heritage style bathrooms, one with claw foot bath
* Spacious kitchen with adjoining casual dining
* Private lower-level retreat with large cellar/storage space
For further information please contact Belle Property selling agents Shane Vincent 0425 333 400 and Savannah Barber 0475 925 316
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 114 Alison Road, Randwick NSW 2031.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.