Auction On-Site Saturday 23rd October 10:00 AM. Pre-Register from 9:30 AM. Contact Patrick Wedes & Myanna Wedes: 0418 356 789 & 0431 927 391.
Simply exquisite and chic in every detail, this freestanding Torrens Title brick residence is the ideal entertainer's delight within a prized family-orientated pocket of Kogarah. With its impeccable design, the home is tailor-made for all-year enjoyment, outdoor activities, an easy-care lifestyle and will tick the boxes for buyers from all over the Sydney market. The desirable lifestyle sanctuary offers three bedrooms of accommodation, two designer bathrooms, a sophisticated high-quality chef's inspired kitchen which has views of the modern outdoor hardwood deck to watch children play whilst admiring a private low maintenance yard at the front which is also ideal for a potential plunge pool (STCA).
Ideal space to accommodate a study or home office with NBN connectivity plus an ideal investment nest egg for those wanting to add a further property to their portfolio. The bright natural colour tones, internal architectural flair and refined with quality craftsmanship is sure to please the growing family looking to upgrade, first home buyers, investors, multigenerational families, superannuation buyers, medical professionals, out of area buyers and school catchment driven parents. This walk to everywhere address is within ten minutes of the St George Hospital medical precinct, specialist doctors, library, Kogarah Community Services, stand out educational facilities, groovy coffee shops, daycare centres, train and bus access to the City, varying multicultural eateries, parklands, supermarkets and sporting playgrounds.
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, blinds, natural sunlight and a lovely breeze.
- Lavish kitchen with high-quality appliances, induction cooking, dishwasher and stone benchtops.
- Two designer bathrooms catering to the family's needs and complete with an Internal European laundry.
- Engineered timber flooring with low maintenance surrounds and air conditioning.
- Delightful balanced energy within the home, quality Feng Shui layout set across one level.
- Seamless connection from indoor to outdoor flow with separate dining and living spaces.
- Minimal stairs for maximum enjoyment, outdoor hardwood deck for entertaining and exercise.
- Suitable for families with elderly parents/grandparents, ideal study and home office spaces.
- Admire the natural surroundings with birds chirping and a child-friendly yard perfect for activities.
- Potential to install a plunge pool (STCA) for those spring/summer months of enjoyment.
- Water tank, storage shed, carport, keypad code secure entry and quality blinds.
- Driveway access with a private gated entrance and a lovely north-facing aspect.
Features & Amenities:
- Ramsgate Public School, Moorefield Girls High School, James Cook Boys Technology High School, Marist College Kogarah, Sydney Technical High School, St George Girls High School and St Patrick's Catholic Primary School. Plus, access to Kogarah Intensive English Centre (KIEC) and varying childcare services.
- Minutes to the 476, 477 and 958 services (Kogarah, Rockdale Station, Dolls Point, Miranda, Carss Park Shops and Hurstville Train Station South Side).
- Within ten minutes of Hurstville Westfield and nearby waterside suburbs including Brighton-Le-Sands, Ramsgate, Dolls Point, Kyeemagh and Sans Souci.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $420pq approx.
Water: $250pq approx.
Land Size: 361.7m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Building & Pest Report Available To Purchase: Yes. We can email the purchase link to you at any time.
Auction: On-Site Saturday 23rd October 2021 At 10:00 AM.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789 & 7229 1230.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391 & 7229 1231.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
Social Media: @TeamWedesBelleProperty
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 11a Wilson Street, Kogarah NSW 2217.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.