Located in a quiet street just a short walk from schools, parks and public transport, this well set out home is ideal for a growing family providing loads of amenities for the children.
The beautiful front yard and wide, paved driveway lead up to attractive tiled entry portico pillars that greet you as you approach the modern front door. As you enter the home, you are welcomed by an inviting lounge room, located at the opposite end of the house to the main living.
Scale is difficult to gauge online but the three spacious bedrooms are neatly presented with built in wardrobes and finished with a neutral colour palate.
The main bedroom has a large walk-in wardrobe neighboured by an ample ensuite, with a stone bench top and an elegant vanity.
Towards the rear of the property is a bright and open kitchen and dining room which looks out over a covered alfresco, making this an ideal entertaining space to share with friends and family. The kitchen comes equipped with stone bench top, a large built in pantry and is finished with Technika appliances.
The rear yard is designed to be low maintenance, private and secure and is there to be enjoyed, without all the hard work.
The home also comes with a water tank and equipped with air conditioning for greater utility.
- Block size: 432 sqm
- Built in 2013 by Queensland One Homes
- Timber Frame
- Roof Insulation: Batts
- Novithor Chemical Termite Protection (last inspection 21/05/2020)
- Rainwater Tank
- Four Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe and Ensuite
- Ensuite with Stone Benchtops and Single Vanity
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining
- Open Media Room
- Two Living Areas
- Ceramic Tiles to Main Living Area
- Kitchen with Stone Benchtops, Built-In Pantry and Double Sink
- Technika Electric Cooktop
- Technika Oven
- Technika Dishwasher
- Fridge Space: W: 1020mm x D: 775mm x H: 1840mm
- Main Bathroom with Stone Benchtops, Single Vanity and Bath
- Built-In Robes to other Bedrooms
- Double Garage Dimensions: W: 5.88m x D: 6m
- Low Maintenance Gardens and Basic Landscaping
- Covered and Tiled Alfresco
- 2x Teco Split Air Conditioning Systems
- 8ft Ceiling Height
- Flyscreens on windows and doors
- Aspect: East
- Electric Hot Water System
- Bin Day: Monday
- Primary School Catchment: Mango Hill State School
- Walking Distance to Public Transport, School and Shops
- Rental Expectation: $500.00 per week
- Council Rates: $469.70 per quarter
Brought to you by