This feature packed three bedroom home offers a variety of living spaces for any growing family. This well kept treasure has been renovated to provide entertaining comforts, both inside and out, and sits on a generous 607m2 corner block!
Boasting a massive 6.4m x 7.6m garage with a 2.5m high clearance!! If that's not enough, adjacent to that is the huge shed, where you can securely store the caravan or the boat! Keeping on with the outdoor theme, a large undercover entertainment area is ideal for weekend BBQ's.
Situated just off the Kitchen is a multi-purpose living space for the kids, while the adults enjoy a large TV space towards the front of the house.
The freshly finished timber floors are a feature of the home, which lead from a spacious, functional kitchen, upstairs to three bedrooms and a newly renovated bathroom.
Built in an ideal location this property is a short walk from shops, schools and public transport.
- Built in 1972
- Timber House Frame
- Rainwater Tank
- Biflex Chemical Barrier Termite Protection
- Three Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Built in Robe
- Main Bathroom with Single Vanity and Bath
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining
- Open Media Room
- Timber Floorboards to Main Living Areas
- Kitchen with Built-In Pantry
- Smeg Gas Cooktop
- Smeg Oven
- Beko Dishwasher
- Fridge Space: W: 840mm x D: 860mm x H: 1930mm
- Double Garage Space: W: 6440mm x D: 7620mm
- Wide Side Access (3200mm) into Car Port. Large enough to house Caravan, Boat etc
- 2.5m High Roller Door allowing vehicles of extra height
- Large downstairs multi purpose room with plumbing!
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Large Covered and Concreted Alfresco
- 1x Toshiba Split Air Conditioning System
- 3x Plug In Air Conditioning Systems
- 8ft Ceiling Height
- Aspect: South East
- Electric Hot Water System
- Bottled Gas to Premises
- Bin Day: Thursday
- Primary School Catchment: Kippa-Ring State School and Hercules Road State School
- Secondary School Catchment: Redcliffe State High School and Clontarf Beach State High School
- Walking Distance to Public Transport, School and Shops
- Rental Expectation: $500.00 per week
- Council Rates: $404.20 per quarter
Brought to you by