Sold Off-Market By Patrick Wedes & Myanna Wedes. This quintessential high-end luxurious five-year-old architecturally designed residence is ideally positioned in a prestigious suburb and admired street location. The double brick and concrete slab constructed home is sure to delight buyers from all over Sydney! Featuring spacious formal and informal entertaining areas with the main living room opening out to the outdoor alfresco entertaining space, complete with a child-friendly backyard, high ceilings, north-facing natural sunlight from rear to front, grand sized high ceilings and caters to those requiring a home office or study space. With a clever open plan design, a home of this caliber will suit families, professional couples, investors, medical specialists, entertainers, sports enthusiasts, those driven by school catchment, IT remote workers and those looking to upsize and purchase the forever home.
The level corner block is ideal for an easy-care and low maintenance lifestyle plus those who like to entertain outdoors. Ready for immediate enjoyment, representing a quality Feng Shui energy and layout plus a wide frontage. Supremely placed, the home is located within footsteps of the popular Connells Point Primary School and bus access direct to Hurstville Train Station. Within five minutes of bustling cafes, restaurants, Poulton Park synthetic fields, parklands, supermarkets, Pinnacle RSL, South Hurstville Medical Family Practice, bakery and various other waterside suburbs.
- Outstanding versatile floor plan catering to those requiring space for a multigenerational family.
- Double brick construction with concrete slab, level block and low maintenance living all year round.
- Luxurious open plan kitchen featuring stone benchtops, breakfast bar, Smeg stainless steel appliances, walk-in oversized pantry and will tick boxes for chef/baking/fitness enthusiasts.
- Separate living and dining spaces complete with an electric built-in fireplace and balanced airflow.
- Every part of the home attracts natural sunlight, with an outdoor backyard and alfresco dining zone.
- District views, north facing sunlight, Oatley Bay views and complete with outdoor balcony entertaining.
- Corner block, high ceilings, ducted air conditioning, video security system and ground floor bathroom.
- Large automatic double width garage plus additional driveway parking and automatic front gate.
- Five bedrooms, one on the ground floor, plus two with their own private en-suites for added luxury.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, the rest featuring built-in wardrobes for ease of storage.
- Set across two levels, front garden, privacy, internal laundry and hardwood deck at the rear.
- Quality outdoor balcony, the ideal location for reading books and conversing with views.
Features & Amenities:
- Set within the school catchment zone of Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. There is also access to various private schools and Catholic schools if required.
- Seconds to the 953-bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville.
- Short drive to Southgate Sylvania and Miranda Westfield for those who like versatile options.
- Excellent access to waterways for boat and jet ski enthusiasts plus nearby Hurstville Golf Course.
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Council: $366pq approx.
Water: $310pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789 & 7229 1230.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391 & 7229 1231.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
Social Media: @TeamWedesBelleProperty
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by