OFF MARKET ONLY!
The ideal entertainer elevated high atop a 931sqm corner block, this tri-level home with blissful water views will be your own slice of paradise.
A tranquil retreat within easy walking distance of parks, the Esplanade and Cleveland foreshore, the home boasts a whisper-quiet setting only moments from transport, shops and schools.
Featuring an expansive design offering separation of space and a two-person lift, the house enters into the middle level revealing a spacious lounge with beautiful timber floors.
Making your way upstairs, the upper level reveals a free-flowing living and dining area. Filled with natural light and capturing tree-lined outlooks from every angle, this open family space connects effortlessly to the bright and airy kitchen boasting black stone benchtops, an island bench, dishwasher, Kleenmaid oven and a gas cooktop.
Transitioning seamlessly from indoors to out, the living area extends out to an elevated entertainer's deck. A tranquil oasis harnessing exceptional bay breezes, water glimpses and a silhouette over Moreton Island, this alfresco retreat also boasts a 5-metre umbrella for all-weather entertaining.
Stepping down from the deck, the home hosts a second outdoor entertaining area. Fully covered and shaded, this hideaway is perfect for teenagers and flows out from the ground floor bedrooms. Featuring four bedrooms over three levels, there is endless space for you and your family.
- Installed and Serviced Lift
- Top floor master suite with access to the rear deck, walk-in robe and two-way bathroom
- Upstairs study with built-in storage and lift access
- Second bedroom on the entry level, plus a powder room and sitting room/study
- Two lower-level bedrooms are serviced by a second bathroom and open out to the outdoor entertaining area
- Ground floor laundry with lift access, plus a second laundry adjoining the garage
- Air-conditioning, ample storage space and under stair storage area
- Electric gate accessing the triple undercover carport
- Fully fenced and secure 931sqm corner block
Enjoying a peaceful bayside setting, this home is a moment's walk from beautiful parkland, bushland reservoir and tranquil walking trails along the foreshore. Only 650m from Thornlands State School and well serviced by buses, residents are less than 5 minutes from Woolworths, shops and cafes, Redland Hospital and the Cleveland ferry and boat ramp.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 2 Kooringa Avenue, Cleveland QLD 4163.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.