Please contact the selling agents to arrange a private inspection of this property
Soaring high above the world on its own floor, this level 19 sub penthouse in the exclusive 'Park Central' offers priceless panoramic views over the green expanses of Fawkner Park and across to the MCG, Rod Laver Arena, CBD, Port Phillip Bay and Albert Park Lake. Securely entered via two elevators opening into its very own private lobby, the rare and spacious property is all about quality, class and effortless indoor-outdoor luxury with each room stepping out to generous terraces, tailor-made for large-scale entertaining and intimate occasions backdropped by the breathtaking surrounds. The impeccably appointed floor plan is highlighted by a wonderfully expansive living room merging seamlessly with a dining room with a custom-crafted bar with fridge. Telling a story of newly renovated style, the high-end kitchen is fitted with top-of-the-range Neff appliances, integrated Liebherr fridge and freezer, black marble benchtops rippled with white, soft-touch cabinetry, and excellent pantry facilities. To maximise peace and privacy, the palatial main bedroom with walk-in dressing room and marble spa ensuite bathroom is nestled away from two more mirror-robed bedrooms and a second bathroom – again trimmed in marble. The benefits of three car spaces right near the elevator, a storage cage in front of two of the car spaces, a laundry room, ducted heating and air conditioning, video-monitored intercom entry, excellent storage, and a neutral colour palette enhance the appeal of this light-filled residence. Amenities in the elite, community friendly building include a gym, pool, spa, sauna, beautifully landscaped park-like gardens, Roman fountain, car wash facilities, herb garden, and regular social events to mingle with your neighbours and widen your friendship circle. From this superlative inner-city location, amble across Fawkner Park to reach South Yarra's restaurants and cafés and Prahran Market or hop on a tram at the front door for an easy commute to the CBD, Arts Precinct, South Melbourne Market, the sports precinct and so much more.
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda kindly asks that clients entering our homes comply with the following:
* Wait in your vehicle until your allocated one-on-one private viewing time or until you are called by the agent
* Wear a mask at all times, unless an exemption applies
* Register upon arrival via the unique Victorian Government QR code provided
* People can travel between regional Victoria and Metro Melbourne for inspections
* Disclose if you have a cold or any flu-like symptoms
* Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
* Practice good hygiene, including hand washing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
* Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 1901/469 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.