This well-loved and spacious four-bedroom family home with three living spaces and room to entertain has become simply too big for its downsizing owners.
The single-storey layout feels generous and inviting from the moment you arrive thanks to the open-plan design, tall nine-foot ceilings and abundance of natural light that fills the interior.
The kitchen is open to the living and dining room and features Westinghouse appliances, a Dishlex dishwasher and a built-in pantry. Ceramic tile flooring flows underfoot plus there's ducted air-conditioning, a study and direct access out to the large covered alfresco with seamless flooring.
Your private master suite has a walk-in robe and ensuite and the guest bedrooms have built-in robes plus easy access to the main bathroom. You're also sure to love the 600l rainwater tank, security screens, Termimesh barrier, electric hot water and 6.9kW solar system with a 6kW inverter.
This home was built in 2006 by Clarendon Homes and is within the Bounty Boulevard State School Catchment and opposite one of North Lakes beautiful parks.
Woodside is a fantastic place to live. This development release prohibited investors at the time of building which gave the streetscape a real lived-in, warm and quality feel. The urban density was much more open plan than it is now with larger blocks, further set away from each other. Woodside is tucked away with no real thoroughfare traffic and surrounded by bushland and close to the large Woodside Oval too!
- Built in 2006 by Clarendon Homes
- Timber House Frame
- Roof Insulation: Batts
- Granitguard Termimesh Physical Barrier Termite Protection
- 600l Rainwater Tank
- Four Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Ensuite and Walk in Robe
- Laminate Benchtops in Ensuite with Single Vanity
- Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
- Three Living Areas
- Ceramic Tiles to Main Living Area
- Kitchen with Laminate Benchtops, Built-In Pantry and Double Sink
- Westinghouse Oven and Electric Cooktop
- Westinghouse Rangehood
- Dishlex Dishwasher
- Double Fridge Space: W:1640mm x D:624mm x H:1807mm
- Main Bathroom with Laminate Benchtops, Single Vanity and Bath
- Built-In Robes to other Bedrooms
- Double Garage Dimensions: W:5511mm x D:5901mm
- Drive through access
- Low Maintenance Gardens and Basic Landscaping
- Garden Shed
- Large Covered and Seamless Flooring Alfresco
- Carrier Ducted Air Conditioning System
- 9ft Ceiling Height
- Security Screens on windows and doors
- Outdoor Shutters to rear and side windows
- Electric Hot Water System
- 6.9kW Solar Panels and 6kW Fronis Inverter
- North Lakes Village Release: Woodside
- Primary School Catchment: Bounty Boulevard State School
- Walking Distance to Public Transport, Woodside Sporting Fields and Dog Park
- Rental Expectation: $675.00 per week
- Council Rates: $486.62 per quarter
Brought to you by