Classic charm and contemporary style are perfectly combined in this gorgeous home with lush fairway views over the Redcliffe Golf Course. The property was built circa 1960 and beautifully updated in 1998 to create a remarkable residence that any modern family is sure to love.
Gleaming timber floors flow throughout the open, light and air-conditioned living and dining room with a wall of sliding doors that lead to the entertainer's deck. Imagine relaxing with a coffee or hosting guests around the barbeque as you admire the golf course views and low-maintenance gardens.
Everything the contemporary cook could ever wish for is on offer in the kitchen including laminate benchtops, a built-in pantry and a suite of quality appliances including an Omega gas cooktop, a Technika oven and an Asko dishwasher.
The tall 2,590mm ceilings continue into the three bedrooms including the master with air-conditioning, a bay window and an ensuite. Built-in robes, ceiling fans and discrete glass have been installed in all three bedrooms and there's a central main bathroom with a separate powder room.
The list of impressive features doesn't end there. Security screens, a hardwood frame and a termite protection system ensure peace of mind plus there is a 600L gravity-fed rainwater tank and instantaneous gas hot water.
There is a tandem carport for the cars and an extra-high Carport for the caravan or RV.
Clontarf Beach State School is only 100m away and you're only moments from public transport links, bustling shops, Clontarf Beach and picturesque local parks. To top it all off, you are also only 35 minutes from the bright lights of the Brisbane CBD with quick access to the Ted Smout Memorial Bridge.
- Built Circa 1960
- Hardwood House Frame
- Renovated in 1998
- Stevie Redback Chemical Barrier Termite Protection (last inspection 2017)
- 600L Gravity Fed Rainwater Tank
- Three Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Built in Robe and Ensuite
- Ensuite with Single Vanity
- Two Living Areas
- Timber to Main Living Area
- Kitchen with Laminate Benchtops and Built-In Pantry
- Omega Gas Cooktop
- Technika 600mm Oven and Omega Rangehood
- Asko Dishwasher
- Fridge Space: W:900mm x D:600mm x H:1845mm
- Main Bathroom with Single Vanity and Bath
- Powder Room
- Built-In Robes to other Bedrooms
- Bedrooms with Discrete Glass
- Single Garage
- Drive Through Access
- Side Access
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Decked Alfresco
- 2x Fujitsu Split Air Conditioning Systems
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- 2590mm Ceiling Height
- Security Screens on Windows and Doors
- Aspect: East
- Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System
- Primary School Catchment: Clontarf Beach
- Walking Distance to Public Transport, School, Shops and Park
- Rental Expectation: $900.00 per week
- Council Rates: $543.78 per quarter
Brought to you by