**All buyers must register prior to attending our properties (please refer to our COVIDSafe regulations below)
Leave the busy world behind as you escape to this private executive retreat spread across two expansively proportioned levels. Dramatically high ceilings set the tone as you enter and journey through the beautifully bright, freshly painted interiors. A generous living and dining steps out to an adjoining balcony soothed by outlooks onto the tree-lined street. The space-efficient kitchen showcases stone benchtops, ample storage for pots and pans and Bosch appliances including a dishwasher. Offering great privacy from the main living area are two robed bedrooms on the first level, and a third robed bedroom on the second level along with a versatile open and airy retreat/study for home-based office work. The bathroom is appointed with shower-over-the bath, separate toilet and laundry taps and trough. A secure car space, durable timber floors, a soaring slanted ceiling above the third bedroom, and a top-floor setting in a boutique block of four are further highlights. Surrounded by such a selection of lifestyle experiences, you'll be the envy of your friends when you make it yours. Walk to the CBD, Arts Centre, Botanical Gardens, The Tan, South Melbourne Market, tram stops and the gastronomic delights along the Yarra River in Southbank.
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda kindly asks that clients entering our open homes or our office comply with the following:
* Wear a mask indoors, unless an exemption applies. Masks must be worn outdoors where a physical distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained.
* Register upon arrival via the unique Victorian Government QR code provided
* Do not exceed 10 people at one time during an inspection
* Do not exceed 50 people at one time during an outdoor auction
* People cannot travel between regional Victoria and Metro Melbourne for inspections or auctions
* The density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm applies in all cases i.e. offices, inspections, and auctions
* Disclose if you have a cold or any flu-like symptoms
* Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
* Practice good hygiene, including hand washing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
* Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
***Macquarie DEFT Auction Pay available on this property on auction day***
Brought to you by