Ideally situated in one of Elwood’s coveted leafy pockets, this stylishly appointed freestanding family home with extended dimensions is the perfect blend of lifestyle, luxury and location.
Renovated for contemporary living, this wonderful family home offers all the modern comforts whilst carrying Edwardian era detailing throughout with original timber fretwork and ornate ceilings. Upon entry, a light-filled sunroom with plantation shutters paves the way for a charming living area with high ceilings and open fireplace, spacious home office/bedroom, a further bedroom with BIRs and an updated bathroom with freestanding bath. A generously renovated laundry flows through to an expansive kitchen equipped with two stainless-steel ovens, gas cook top, dishwasher, central island bench/breakfast bar and exposed brick feature wall. A sun-drenched dining room effortlessly flows via bi-fold doors to an intimate, north-west facing garden oasis that shoulders privately against neighbours. Upstairs, another bathroom services a further two oversized bedrooms, both with BIRs and plantation shutters framing the leafy outlooks. Further assets include ducted heating, split system A/C, storage shed, attic storage and the opportunity for excellent rear access available via R.O.W.
Set on approximately 250sqm of land with gated off street parking, this idyllic family home in Elwood’s true Golden Mile is only a stone’s throw away from Ormond Road shops, Elwood Primary, the beach and Elwood’s bustling cafe scene.
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda kindly asks that clients entering our open homes or our office comply with the following:
* Wear a mask indoors, unless an exemption applies. Masks must be worn outdoors where a physical distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained.
* Register upon arrival via the unique Victorian Government QR code provided
* Do not exceed 10 people at one time during an inspection
* Do not exceed 50 people at one time during an outdoor auction
* People cannot travel between regional Victoria and Metro Melbourne for inspections or auctions
* The density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm applies in all cases i.e. offices, inspections, and auctions
* Disclose if you have a cold or any flu-like symptoms
* Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
* Practice good hygiene, including hand washing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
* Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
***Macquarie DEFT Auction Pay available on this property on auction day***
Brought to you by