Instilled with an individual character all of its own, the warm and inviting aura of this Art Deco apartment makes its presence felt from the moment you step inside. Partnering the unique origins of its era with stylish modern updates, the beautifully spacious floorplan showcases a radiant living room designed for easy comfort and indoor-outdoor entertaining with double-glazed French doors opening to an alfresco courtyard privately screened by established greenery and doubling up as a secure car space. A good-size dining room or home office complements a sleek, modern kitchen hosting a Franke oven, gas cooktop, stainless-steel drawer dishwasher, lots of cupboards and a breakfast bar for quick snacks. Add to this an oversized-bedroom lined with a wall of robes, separate bathroom, central hallway with abundance of storage, a toasty gas log fireplace, washing machine taps in both the kitchen and the bathroom, hidden tumble drier amenities, honey-toned floorboards, private access from the street, and secure intercom entry. Metres from the Clifton Springs bus route to get you to the MCG and the Skybus to take you to the airport, a stroll away from trams, Fitzroy and Acland Streets, St Kilda Beach and Albert Park, and one of just six in character block ‘Redlands’, it’s a home that discerning first home buyers and investors are sure to fall head over heels in love with at first sight.
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda kindly asks that clients entering our open homes or our office comply with the following:
* Wear a mask indoors, unless an exemption applies. Masks must be worn outdoors where a physical distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained.
* Register upon arrival via the unique Victorian Government QR code provided
* Do not exceed 10 people at one time during an inspection
* Do not exceed 50 people at one time during an outdoor auction
* People cannot travel between regional Victoria and Metro Melbourne for inspections or auctions
* The density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm applies in all cases i.e. offices, inspections, and auctions
* Disclose if you have a cold or any flu-like symptoms
* Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
* Practice good hygiene, including hand washing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
* Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
***Macquarie DEFT Auction Pay available on this property on auction day***
Brought to you by