Beautifully presented replica Queenslander with quality living in every detail of this stunning residence, this inner-city sanctuary will charm buyers seeking an indulgent, yet relaxed lifestyle with unparalleled convenience. Throughout a family-focused layout with open plan everyday living spread over the lower floor, the interiors host an elegant display of chic classic style with timber floors and extra natural sunlight provided by the skylights above.
Comfort, functionality and exceptional indoor/outdoor flow come together to create an entertainer's haven with multiple spaces for the family to enjoy including a spacious alfresco, rear deck and a media room ready for movie nights. Cleverly arranged with an additional studio/ office on the ground floor, the space has comfortable separation from the residence and perfectly caters for home-based professionals servicing clients or an additional bedroom if required. Set on an easy-care 382m2 amongst a frame of landscaped yards, this address is perfectly placed for the suburb's highest convenience with short walk to Coorparoo Square shopping & dining precinct, Norman Creek Bikeway, schools, and easy CBD access via Coorparoo train station.
- Ducted air con, tinted windows and screens throughout; security alarm system
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen flowing through to the rear alfresco deck
- Four well-sized bedrooms with built in robes, all on the same floor
- Luxurious master room with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen with granite bench tops, island bench, Blanco gas cooking
- Studio/ office space on the lower floor with separation from the residence
- Air conditioned double remote garage with storage space
- Fully fenced, landscaped 382m2 with grassed yard perfect for kids & pets
- Easy access to quality public & private education; close to Villanova, Loreto & Churchie
- Walk to Coorparoo Square, Norman Creek bikeway and Coorparoo train station
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 5 Riddings Street, Coorparoo QLD 4151.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.