Private Appointments Available During Lockdown From 28th. Call Patrick 0418 356 789 & Myanna 0431 927 391 to book a day and time to inspect. FaceTime & Zoom Virtual inspections are available.
An inspired contemporary design, family functionality at its best and set within a prestigious location, this double brick two-bedroom villa within a boutique block of five is a rare find. Designed for ultimate enjoyment all year round with minimal stairs, gracious living, dining and kitchen zones with a flexible floor-plan that is sure to tick the boxes for those wanting an easy-care lifestyle and low maintenance. Take advantage of the position with district views and ultimate privacy all year round. There is space to cater for a home office, an innovative palette of textures, landscaped common areas plus it caters to the practicalities of family life. It will suit those upsizing, essential workers, superannuation buyers, multigenerational families, those downsizing from multimillion-dollar accommodation, investors, professional couples, newlyweds, home workers, young families and retirees. Make the most of the undercover alfresco entertainment zone and large backyard. For those driven by school catchment, the villa is located within minutes of popular Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. A walk to everywhere address with bus transport direct to Hurstville Train Station, bustling cafes, waterways, restaurants, shops, Poulton Park synthetic fields, parklands, supermarkets and Pinnacle RSL.
- Two bedrooms, built-in wardrobe, peaceful surrounds and beautiful natural sunlight.
- Double brick construction with concrete slab, high ceilings plus only one common wall.
- Free-flowing energy from indoor to outdoor with undercover outdoor entertaining.
- Renovated chic designer bathroom with shower, freestanding grand bathtub and toilet.
- Rear North/North East facing aspect for quality sunlight and excellent for avid gardeners.
- Superb child-friendly outdoor backyard area perfect for playing sports and family fun.
- Oversized automatic garage, additional parking with under stair storage plus workshop space.
- Lovely district views of Connells Point from the kitchen and front balcony area.
- Modern kitchen featuring quality appliances and the majority of the block owner-occupied.
- Excellent Feng Shui layout with a nice breeze, lovely neighbours and pet-friendly.
- Internal laundry with additional w/c for guests and family members to utilise.
Features & Amenities:
- Set within the school catchment zone of Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. There is also access to various private schools and Catholic schools if required.
- Minutes to the 953 bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville which includes rooftop dining options and Event Cinemas.
- Short drive to Southgate Sylvania and Miranda Westfield for those who like versatile options both from a foodie and shopping perspective.
- Excellent access to waterways for boat and jet ski enthusiasts plus nearby Hurstville Golf Course.
Inspect: By Private Appointment 7 Days A Week.
Total Size: 217m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Strata: $847.10pq approx.
Council: $361pq approx.
Water: $209.91pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789 & 7229 1230.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391 & 7229 1231.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
Social Media: @TeamWedesBelleProperty
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 5/69A Homedale Crescent, CONNELLS POINT NSW 2221.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.