The location offers absolute convenience - next door to Mango Hill Market Place with Coles, restaurants, a gym, and much more, as well as being just down the road from Mango Hill Train Station, an easy walk away. All the facilities of North Lakes are within only a couple of minutes drive including Westfield and IKEA.
Recently built in 2017 by AV Jennings, the townhouse is complete with modern fixtures and fittings and provides low maintenance living. Downstairs is an open plan kitchen, living and dining space, opening out on each side to a courtyard, whilst upstairs are three large bedrooms complete with built in robes, and two bathrooms. The double garage offers drive through access if needed, and the complex also includes visitor parking, a swimming pool and BBQ facilities.
- Built in 2017 by AV Jennings
- Timber Frame & Roof Insulation
- Shared Pool with Undercover BBQ Facilities
- Termite Protection
- Two Storey Townhouse with 3 Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Built In Robe & Ensuite
- Ensuite with Ceramic Benchtops and Single Vanity
- Skylights in Ensuite, Main Bathroom and Toilet
- Built in Robes in Second and Third Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom with Ceramic Benchtops, Single Vanity and Shower over Bath
- Powder Room on Ground Level
- Open Plan Kitchen, Living & Dining
- Tiled Flooring on Ground Level, Carpeted Stairs and Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Stone Benchtops, Double Sink, & Built-In Pantry
- Euromaid Gas Cooktop, Oven, Rangehood and Dishwasher
- Fridge Space Dimensions: W: 991mm x D: 602mm x H: 1794mm
- Double Garage Dimensions: W: 5435mm x L: 5570mm with Drive Through Access
- Two Low Maintenance Courtyards
- 2 x Split System Daikin Air Conditioners
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Security Screens on Doors
- Split Level Living Area with High 2.9m Ceilings
- Gas Hot Water System
- Aspect: East
- School Catchment: Mango Hill State School, Mango Hill State Secondary College & North Lakes State College
- Walking Distance to Public Transport, Park, School, Shops, Restaurants & Walking/ Cycling paths
- Body Corporate Contributions: Approx $685 per quarter
- Council Rates Approx $185 per quarter
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 50/1 Bowen Street, Mango Hill QLD 4509.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.