We are excited to present 50 Gannet Circuit, North Lakes to the market!
Since purchasing the home 3 years ago, the current owners spent a good part of 12 months significantly renovating and adding upgrades and creating a beautiful home now complete with luxurious finishes.
From high-grade tiling throughout the home, brand new kitchen, new stone tops, hand-basins, tapware, full internal paint, the list goes on. An inspection is a must to truly appreciate the amount of work that has gone into this palatial residence.
A grand family home with 4 Bedrooms + study/home office, 3 bathrooms, 4 living areas, separate dining area, security gated access, saltwater pool, views of Melaleuca Lake and walking distance to parklands and situated in premier Shearwater Estate!
A comprehensive list of special features, inclusions and details, photos, videos and information for this property can be found online at 50gannet.com!
To arrange an inspection, contact George at Bowmaker from North Lakes, leading property marketing agency, today!
- Built in 2004 by Metropolitan Homes
- Timber House Frame
- Roof Insulation: Batts
- Swimming Pool
- Termimesh Physical Barrier Termite Protection
- Major Renovation
- Four Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, Ensuite and Adjoining Balcony/Patio
- Stone Benchtops, Double Vanity and Spa Bath in Ensuite
- One of the Minor Bedrooms has access to the Upstairs Bathroom and Walk-In Robe
- Built In Robes in other Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Main Bathroom with Stone Benchtops, Spa Bath and Double Vanity
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining
- Open Media Room
- Three Living Areas
- Porcelain Tiles to Main Living Areas
- Brand New Kitchen Appliances Never Been Used
- Kitchen with Stone Benchtops and Built-In Pantry
- Westinghouse Oven and Electric Cooktop
- Westinghouse Rangehood
- Westinghouse Dishwasher
- Fridge Space: W: 960mm x D: 600mm x H: 1860mm
- Double Garage Space: W: 5800mm x D: 5700mm
- Side Access
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Covered and Tiled Alfresco
- Electric Awning to Alfresco
- 6.5kw Solar Panels only 2.5 Years Old
- Ducted Air Conditioning System
- Alarm System and Security Cameras
- Security Screens to Doors and Fly Screens to Windows
- 9ft Ceiling Height
- Aspect: South facing
- Electric Hot Water System
- Bin Day: Friday
- North Lakes Village Release: Shearwater
- Secondary School Catchment: North Lakes State College
- Walking Distance to Public Transport, Park and Walking/Cycling Tracks
- Rental Expectation: $950 per week
- Council Rates $536 per quarter
Brought to you by