Prepare to be taken aback by the rare oversized wraparound terrace of this modern and stylish apartment. Possibly one of the biggest you'll see accompanying any apartment, it is a true entertainer's delight set against a background of widespread views of the open sky and city skyline. But it's not only about what's on the outside. Inside is equally impressive with a living and dining room, study nook with double desk, a fully equipped quality kitchen, and a luxe separate bathroom with shower, floating basin, concealed European laundry and on-trend subway tiles. Also enjoy the benefits of a split-system air conditioner, mirrored bedroom robes, a car space, storage cage, secure intercom entry and an elevated setting in the Regent Residences complex. Living on the cusp of leafy East Melbourne and Richmond's lifestyle vibrancy means that it will take you mere moments to get to North Richmond Station, Victoria Parade Trams, The Hive and Victoria Gardens Shopping Centres, a choice of trendy cafés, restaurants and bars to suit your mood, the Sporting Precinct, lush parkland and the Yarra River's walking and bike paths.
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda kindly asks that clients entering our open homes or our office comply with the following:
* Wear a mask indoors, unless an exemption applies. Masks must be worn outdoors where a physical distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained.
* Register upon arrival via the unique Victorian Government QR code provided
* Do not exceed 10 people at one time during an inspection
* Do not exceed 50 people at one time during an outdoor auction
* People cannot travel between regional Victoria and Metro Melbourne for inspections or auctions
* The density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm applies in all cases i.e. offices, inspections, and auctions
* Disclose if you have a cold or any flu-like symptoms
* Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
* Practice good hygiene, including hand washing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
* Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
***Macquarie DEFT Auction Pay available on this property on auction day***
Brought to you by