Perfectly positioned to capitalise on both convenience and lifestyle, this character single-level residence offers move-in ready living with superb growth opportunity if desired. Nestled in a coveted Scarborough headland location, you are mere minutes from multiple waterfront locales, boutique's and cafe precincts for the best in laidback living!
An upgraded and inviting street appeal opens to a light-filled interior; crisp white palette and polished timber floors featuring throughout. Spacious living and dining flow seamlessly to a modern kitchen, complete with plentiful storage, refined joinery, stainless appliances and great bench space including breakfast bar.
Embracing vintage vibes and delivering comfort and relaxation, a huge sunken lounge stretches out on cork floors with timber rafters adding timeless, endearing character. Framed by a generous stretch of glass providing great natural light, there is seamless transition to your private outdoor oasis courtesy of glass sliders. Catering to any alfresco living requirement with ease, a large covered patio wraps around the rear of the home, with plentiful space for outdoor lounging and dining. There is easy flow out onto the flat backyard, fenced for peace of mind and a blank canvas to create the outdoor zone of your dreams.
Four private bedrooms each supply ceiling fans with one with built-in wardrobe. The master includes a private, contemporary ensuite whilst the family bathroom is well appointed yet provides scope for a cosmetic upgrade if desired. Additional features include a large laundry, great storage and off-street parking. Positioned on a flat, useable block in a forever sought-after location, there is of course opportunity to move in and enjoy whilst knowing that the superbly positioned parcel of land provides excellent scope for a future dream build or expansion.
Offering a myriad of lifestyle perks, this location is second to none with superb walking access to Southern Cross College and Scarborough Bay. Rejoice in strolling along meandering pathways that wrap around the headland, taking in shimmering sunsets and sea breezes along paths that extend along the Moreton Bay foreshore and marina with multiple dining and boutique options to enjoy!
- Single level home with move-in ready appeal
- Unbeatable location walking distance to extensive waterfront locales
- Spacious living and dining on polished timber floors
- Upgraded kitchen with plentiful storage, stainless appliances and breakfast bar
- Huge sunken lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioning and great natural light
- Massive covered alfresco leading to flat, fenced backyard
- Four carpeted bedrooms, 1 built in and 1 with wardrobes
- Master including contemporary ensuite
- Family friendly main bathroom
- Large laundry with storage/garden shed/off-street parking
- Walk to Scarborough Village, Marina, extensive waterfront cafe and boutique's
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 37A Central Avenue, Scarborough QLD 4020.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.