This beautifully appointed one-bedroom double brick apartment in a block of six is impressive, spacious and features contemporary interiors that are sure to please first home buyers, medical professionals, essential workers, superannuation buyers and investors. The property features leafy surrounds, district views and chic internal finishes ticking the boxes for immediate enjoyment. Enjoy ultimate urban convenience away from the hustle and bustle though a short walk to IGA Supermarket, bustling cafes including Oregano Bakery, restaurants and Pinnacle South Hurstville RSL. Walk/bus to Hurstville train station for City access.
- Open plan living and dining area flooded with northerly light and a balanced colour palette.
- The property features a study nook/home office zone to work from home.
Use of the outdoor courtyard space for a balanced lifestyle and external laundry.
- Outstanding sundrenched master bedroom, full-length built-in wardrobe and privacy.
- Lovely master bathroom with shower, bathtub for young children, toilet and vanity.
- Renovated open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage and portable electric cooktop.
- Enjoy using your own private entrance to the apartment which is unique and a value add.
- Well maintained, majority owner-occupied block, low strata fees and surrounded by nature.
Features & Amenities:
- Direct School Catchment: Hurstville South Public School, Hurstville Grove Infants School and
Blakehurst High School. Easy access to various private, catholic and selective schools.
- 7, 953, 959, 970 and 971 bus services. Only 5-10 minutes from Hurstville Train Station.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $361pq approx.
Water: $151.89pq approx.
Strata: $551.70pq approx.
Inspect: As Advertised & By Private Appointment 7 Days A Week.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by