A coveted blue-chip location only metres from the Brighton waterfront, this enviable address strikes the perfect balance of modern luxury, traditional elegance and a prized Bay-side locale. From the street, the facade is innately private and discreet. Ideally situated on 674sqm* of land and only steps from the Golden Mile, this truly unique home goes beyond the expected and features four bedrooms, six bathrooms, a study and double basement garaging. Internally, zoning is meticulous. Soaring 3.7m ceilings, American Oak floors and an immaculate living environment equate for a spectacular home that is without compromise. The magnificently elevated and private master suite features a fitted study area, an expansive walk-in-robe and a luxurious marble ensuite. Further bedrooms all feature BIR and private ensuites to each. A luxuriously appointed stone kitchen featuring Smeg appliances and a double oven seamlessly flows into spacious living and dining areas with bi-fold doors facilitating uninterrupted transterior flow from internal to external spaces. Outside, the main dwelling and the state-ofthe-art guest wing are connected via an expansive alfresco area, a solar heated pool/spa and shouldered by meticulously maintained gardens. Containing a lavishly appointed second kitchen, sauna and a further 2.5 bathrooms, the guest wing is a home in itself and offers a completely private domain for visiting friends, family or teenagers. Featuring the full suite of extras including ducted cooling, hydronic in-floor heating, alarm and video intercom entry, Sonos surround sound, security cameras and ducted vacuum, this Brighton address is an opportunity not to be missed. A prized location offering a premier lifestyle only metres from Brighton Baths, a short stroll to the bustling Church Street and a stone throw from Brighton Grammar, Firbank and St Leonards College, this incredible home offers unparalleled living and the best of Bayside right on your doorstep.
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda kindly asks that clients entering our open homes or our office comply with the following:
* Wear a mask indoors, unless an exemption applies. Masks must be worn outdoors where a physical distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained.
* Register upon arrival via the unique Victorian Government QR code provided
* Do not exceed 10 people at one time during an inspection
* Do not exceed 50 people at one time during an outdoor auction
* People cannot travel between regional Victoria and Metro Melbourne for inspections or auctions
* The density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm applies in all cases i.e. offices, inspections, and auctions
* Disclose if you have a cold or any flu-like symptoms
* Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
* Practice good hygiene, including hand washing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
* Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
Brought to you by