Proudly holding two prized street frontages, this tastefully renovated family home captures filtered Middle Harbour views from both levels and is encircled by low-maintenance tiered gardens, terraces and courtyards.
Superbly enhanced and updated to embrace its harbourside setting, a series of elevated north facing windows frame the treetops that line Middle Harbour whilst the main entertainer's terrace looks toward the water. A picturesque footbridge links the garage and studio to the main residence.
Perfect as is with potential to further capitalise on the property's outlook and substantial footprint, this is an exceptional opportunity to become established within Cammeray's premier waterfront enclave. Set above Tunks Park just moments from Cammeray Marina, enjoy rapid access into the city centre and the attractions of Miller Street.
- Elegant living and dining opening to an entertainer's terrace with views
- Elevated north facing windows warming and illuminating the kitchen and dining
- Renovated kitchen, stone benchtops, Bosch and Ilve appliances
- Master suite with WIR/dressing room, filtered harbour views and luxe ensuite
- Main bathroom and ensuite with frameless glass and chic tiling choices
- Studio/study/retreat with kitchenette and ensuite
- Combined laundry & downstairs bathroom
- Raised barbeque terrace, tiered easy-care gardens
- Lock-up garage off Pine Street East, with 3 phase power
- Easily accessible attic storage, built-in robes, ceiling fans and linen press storage
- Hardwood timber floorboards, intricate patterned ceilings energy efficient design with air-conditioning
- Footbridge linking the garage/studio to upper level
- Minutes to the city centre by bus or car, convenient to Cammeray Golf Course
- Close to Cammeray Marina, walk to Tunks Park and footsteps to buses
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 13 Stratford Street, Cammeray NSW 2062.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.