Representing high-quality designer style and enviably set in a prime boutique block of 7, is this exceptionally renovated chic townhouse just minutes from a bustling lifestyle community. Featuring house-like proportions, privacy and a flexible floor plan which is ideal for a varying type of buyer demographics from all over Sydney. With a meticulous owner, the internal to the external palette of colours and textures will resonate with first home buyers, professional/essential workers, downsizers from larger accommodation, those upsizing, investors, young families, retirees, superannuation buyers, home workers, fitness enthusiasts and newly married couples. Take advantage of the idyllic lifestyle retreat in a sought-after family-orientated address with an exquisite north/northeast aspect from the rear outdoor entertainment area. Turn the key and move straight in as it is beautifully presented, brimming with tranquillity and the ultimate in state-of-the-art ease of living with effortless cross ventilation. For those driven by school catchment, the townhouse is located within minutes of popular Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. A walk to everywhere address with bus transport direct to Hurstville Train Station, bustling cafes, waterways, restaurants, shops, Poulton Park synthetic fields, parklands, supermarkets and Pinnacle RSL.
- Three bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes, master with a delightful walk-in robe.
- Newly installed ducted air conditioning, LED lighting, sophisticated tiles and high ceilings.
- Landscaped and architecturally inspired outdoor entertaining space with low maintenance.
- Separate open plan living and dining spaces, with a prime cinema entertainment set up.
- Plenty of space to set up a home office zone for those working remotely from home.
- Excellent Feng Shui layout with quality energy, neighbours, privacy and direct key access to the nearby park.
- Double width automatic garage with internal access and additional space to park a jet-ski/boat.
- Full brick construction with concrete slab, ethernet ports and an additional 3rd toilet in laundry.
- Exceptional outdoor spaces for all weather types of entertainment, games, sports.
- Two stylish and contemporary large designer bathrooms and a pet-friendly block subject to strata.
- Ideal outdoor or garage space for a home gym for those lifestyle enthusiasts and NBN connected.
Features & Amenities:
- Set within the school catchment zone of Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. There is also access to various private schools and Catholic schools if required.
- Minutes to the 953 bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville which includes rooftop dining options and Event Cinemas.
- Short drive to Southgate Sylvania and Miranda Westfield for those who like versatile options both from a foodie and shopping perspective.
- Excellent access to waterways for boat and jet ski enthusiasts plus nearby Hurstville Golf Course.
Total Size: 224m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Strata: $970pq approx.
Council: $361pq approx.
Water: $239.14pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by