Providing lush garden vistas from every vantage point, this impressive family homestead is tucked away on an idyllic 3.9 acres of picturesque countryside just minutes to the township of Dayboro and only 49km to the Brisbane CBD. It's hard to imagine a more attractive option to get started in acreage living than this well-appointed residence that provides a peaceful rural escape with a great sense of space and indoor-outdoor appeal.
Set up high to benefit from rural breezes and elevated mountain views, this solid home is very well presented and features an easy-to-maintain single level layout perfectly designed to suit every member of the family.
There are high ceilings and good natural light throughout, as well as generous areas for living and dining, a neat and tidy kitchen and four good-sized bedrooms highlighted by a master with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
This is a great home for the entertainer with a choice of very private outdoor spaces, including a full-length front veranda and level lawn, a sheltered rear patio and BBQ area. The property also includes two holding paddocks for small animals (perfect for family dogs as they are fully fenced and have small animal/dog shelters), plus space for a pony, horse or hobby livestock.
Sitting in perfect harmony with its tranquil rural setting, this quality home effortlessly delivers a lifestyle of space, style and utmost privacy, and provides the ideal place to escape to your own little slice of heaven an easy commute to Brisbane's CBD.
At a glance:
- Solid and smartly presented family homestead
- Nestled on a very private 1.57ha of lush countryside
- Elevated setting with rural breezes and mountain views
- Level house gardens and outdoor entertainment spaces
- Four good-sized bedrooms include a main with ensuite
- Two holding paddocks ideal for small animals/livestock
- Air-conditioning, double carport and double lock-up shed
- Easy access to Dayboro, Samford Village and Brisbane's CBD.
Please contact Leigh Hutton for more information.
Thank you for your interest in 368 Woodward Road, Armstrong Creek QLD 4520.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.