The graceful style with which this traditional Queenslander has been enhanced provides a superb family home of excellent light, space and character. Such a combination of modern appeal and period sophistication is in perfect harmony with the private outdoor areas for entertaining, plus it sits on just under a picturesque acre of fully usable land less than 1km to the Dayboro town centre and an easy walk to the local state school.
Built in c1910, the home has been lovingly restored, sympathetically updated and immaculately maintained to evoke a sense of enduring elegance. Many of the original details are intact and include polished timber flooring, tall 12 foot ceilings and lovely period features throughout. Spread over two levels, the floorplan features four bedrooms upstairs, including a home office/4th bedroom, separate lounge, living and dining areas and a modern gourmet kitchen with gas cooking. The downstairs area would be ideal for dual living with two additional rooms, a large rumpus area and bathroom.
This gorgeous home sits on a manicured block with rolling park-like grounds and treed areas, along with a lagoon-style swimming pool, covered entertainment area and pool deck.
It makes a delightful acreage opportunity offering a quality character home that has the most wonderful feel and character. It really is a home that loves you back, and is well-positioned less than 50 km to Brisbane's CBD, and within about an hour to the Sunshine Coast.
- A beautifully restored two-storey character home
- Nestled amid an acre of gorgeous country scenery
- Light filled interiors feature many preserved period details
- Swimming pool, pool deck and covered entertainment area
- Separate living, lounge, dining and rumpus areas
- Great dual living potential in the downstairs area
- Double lock-up garage and heaps of extra parking
- Rainwater tanks and town water
- Less than 1 km to the heart of Dayboro village.
For more information please contact Leigh Hutton.
Thank you for your interest in 114 McKenzie Street, Dayboro QLD 4521.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.