It's one thing to say you live in the centre of the city but it's another to say you are well above it in height and style!
Not many can admit that they share a residence with a five-star hotel but this is living proof, and all the conveniences that come with it. On offer is luxurious living in what is to be Adelaide's newest premier address the Luminesque apartments.
This exceptional apartment on offer is of a generous size including two bedrooms, two bathrooms, secure parking for one car and a storage cage. Quite suitable for a small family in a low density living environment, that is mainly owner occupied.
The master bedroom has a full-height window, carpeted floors, a spacious walk-in-robe and sparkling en-suite that exemplifies the comforts expected. The second bedroom doesn't miss out on a full-height window, built-in robe, access to balcony and quality carpets included.
The main bathroom is out to impress with its Italian Veined Marble Vanity, Grohe Tapware, Villeroy & Boch Basin. Implementing the pizzazz factor effectively.
The kitchen won't take a backseat with every modern convenience furnished by SMEG appliances and a marble benchtop to complete the culinary scenario with finesse.
The living and dining areas are pure sophistication from the quality timber floorboards, the full height windows and balcony where you can sit back and enjoy the vista, to the lofty 2.7m high ceilings. The added efficiency of the Daikin ducted air conditioning throughout makes for the ultimate in comfort.
This is a slice of an absolute cosmopolitan lifestyle that rarely comes along and is available right now. If you hesitate this opportunity won't wait.
Features of note include:
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Bus, tram and train on your doorstep
- In amongst the Adelaide Central Business District
- There is a choice of public and private schools within the square mile of the city
- All the Universities and TAFE colleges are close
- A short walk to the new Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Close proximity to Rundle Mall, Chinatown and the Central Market
- Festival Theatre, SkyCity Casino and entertainment precincts all very close
- Adelaide Oval, Elder Park and the Torrens River
- North Adelaide and the East-End for a memorable dining experience
- The world renown cultural boulevard being North Terrace is nearby
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 2507/38 Rosina Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.