This generously proportioned townhouse in a tightly held boutique development has been updated to reflect class and quality. It boasts an uplifting sense of light and space and is perfectly complemented by the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas.
Boasting spacious living areas typically found in large freestanding homes, this luxury residence is a must see for those also seeking a quiet location providing easy access to a lifestyle of leisure and convenience, only moments from Lake Burley Griffin. The generously sized formal lounge and dining areas exude a comfortable classical ambience. Featuring high ceilings, an expanse of windows overlooking the internal garden this is the perfect place for year-round entertaining. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances. Flowing from the kitchen is the light-filled casual living room and meals area, at the rear of the home.
The superior master suite is extravagant in style and proportion, featuring a large walk-through custom-built robe and
spacious ensuite. There are an additional two bedrooms on the upper level. Beautifully bathed in light from the central atrium also allowing cross air ventilation.
The expansive, landscaped front garden is ideal for entertaining friends and family year-round. The garden features a stunning water feature, Japanese maple, espalier star jasmine, crab apples and cloud conifers. Stepping out the gate you'll find yourself on the path taking you to parkland reserve leading directly to Yarralumla Bay.
• Boutique development of only 14 town residences
• Stone benchtops in modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Master suite with spacious ensuite and large walk through robe
• Large verandah accessed through the master suite and bedroom three
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Double garage with extra storage and internal access
• Alarm system, quality tiling and new carpet throughout
• Beautifully designed tranquil front courtyard with water feature
• Only moments via path to Lake Burley Griffin
Strata Approximately $4,200 per annum
In accordance with government recommendations, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and not attend the open home or auction.
Brought to you by