If you are seeking for almost new, with views of the river and Hamilton Hill that offers stunning features and a wow factor, look no further! Situated in a small boutique complex of only 14 apartments with direct access from the carpark to your apartment by a lift. The property is perfectly positioned on the third floor in a prime location, just off Racecourse Road where you will find an array of cafes, award winning restaurants, bars everything at your fingertips.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom + multipurpose room and 2 car accommodation is situated in the highly prestigious suburb of Hamilton and is one for the most discerning of buyers. The multipurpose third room offers ample opportunities as another bedroom, large home office or media room.
Entertain your guests on your private north facing 25m balcony capturing those cool breezes.
• Two generous sized bedrooms, main with walk-in wardrobe + large ensuites
• Third multi-purpose room/bedroom/large home office/media room
• Open plan living dining room
• Ultra-stylish open plan kitchen with reconstituted stone benchtops + gas cooktop
• Wine fridge + Miele appliances throughout
• Separate laundry
• High Ceilings
• Timber flooring with wool blend carpets in bedrooms
• Zoned, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Approximately 25m2 covered north facing balcony with timber panelling
• 5m2 (approx) balcony accessed through second bedroom with river views
• 2 side by side car parks with separate lockable basement storage
• Secure Lift access from carpark direct to apartment
• Audio intercom to apartment
• Secure boutique complex of only 14 apartments
Take a short stroll along the river to Hamilton Harbour and Portside precincts famous for their award winning restaurants, gymnasiums and Dendy Theatre or walk, run or cycle along the Kingsford Smith Drive River Walk while taking in the beautiful river views.
Easy and close proximity to Eat Street and a short drive to Brisbane Airports. Only 5km to the Brisbane CBD, commuting is a dream with the wonderful City cat and Brett's Wharf Ferry terminal extremely close and buses on Racecourse Road. You won't beat this location!
Call Loretta Accornero on 0412 989 087 to book your private appointment or come along to my advertised open homes.
Brought to you by