Head down a naturally shaded, landscaped garden path to reach this top-floor apartment peacefully set at the rear of the block. Offering a sublime sense of space along with the benefit of enticing lifestyle advantages in a premium tree-lined position atop St Kilda Hill, it’s full of surprises – like the bay views enjoyed from the large living room and balcony, and the city views seen through the picture window in the second bedroom. With a central hallway separating the living spaces, the excellent layout also features a king-sized main bedroom with outlooks onto Port Phillip Bay, kitchen with upright stove and adjoining meals area, a central bathroom with laundry trough and washing machine taps, a covered car space, heater, air conditioner, new carpets, fresh coat of paint, security intercom entry, and that all important study nook to set up a computer desk when or if you need to work from home. There’s also scope to transform the interior by introducing your personal style and some contemporary touches – it’s not going to take much. You’ll love the close proximity to Chapel, Fitzroy and Carlisle Streets, Windsor Station, tram stops and Alma and Albert Parks.
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda kindly asks that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Register upon arrival or beforehand with the agent
• Disclose if you have a cold or any flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
***Macquarie DEFT Auction Pay available on this property on auction day***
Brought to you by