This glorious family residence offers ample space for the entire family and enough room to do almost whatever you wanted in your vastly expansive yard. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with low-set homes that surround, you'll truly enjoy the open views and light breezes that provide a true point of difference.
Head inside and discover the large open plan living and meals area that adjoins the modern kitchen offering plenty of room for a double door fridge and quality stainless steel appliances. The fourth bedroom resides on the lower level and this could be utilized as a separate office if this is your requirement.
The giant glass slider opens to the private pergola area that provides the perfect place to enjoy a Sunday BBQ as you watch the kids run around and play in the expansive yard. Upstairs, you'll love the large teenager's retreat that offers the kids their own space and the three bedrooms here are all well-sized with the master featuring 'His and Hers' walk-through robes and a stylish ensuite. There's also ample yard space on the other side of the home that also provides side access.
A full features list includes:
* Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with vast open views and light breezes
* Easy side access from both sides
* Large open plan living and meals area
* Modern kitchen with plenty of room for a double door fridge and quality stainless steel appliances
* 4th bedroom resides on the lower level could be utilized as a separate office/study
* Private pergola area opens to the expansive yard
* Upstairs teenager's retreat
* Master bedroom with 'His and Hers' walk-through robes and stylish ensuite * Bedrooms 2 and 3 are well sized and feature built-in robes
* Downstairs powder room
* Separate laundry
* Security screens
* Loads of storage under the stairs
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Remote double lock-up garage
* Generous 648 m2 block with Ample yard space
* Security system
* New carpets being installed
* Located within a short stroll of 'Warner Village' shopping centre, Warner Tavern, restaurants and cafes, Schools and buses whilst the train station is around a 5 minute drive.
Brought to you by