Privately set behind a high front fence on Wilston Hill and combining uninterrupted city views with a bold mix of tones and textures, this meticulously renovated home is as strikingly beautiful as it is effortlessly functional.
Instantly inviting, you are greeted into the home by light filled interiors before your eye is drawn to your first glimpse of the captivating city & Mt Coot-tha views that can be enjoyed across all levels of the home. The kitchen has been designed to cater for day-to-day living, or for entertaining on a larger scale, boasting large stone island bench, walk-in pantry, integrated ilve appliances, 6 burner gas cooktop and with multiple window serveries to seamlessly connect your indoor and outdoor living spaces.
With a multitude of internal and external living spaces spread across two spacious levels, the options and versatility for how you live or entertain are limitless; utilise the expansive entertaining deck to dine with a captivating city view backdrop, relax by the pool while the children play on the level lawn area and putting green or unwind with a movie or book in the studio, loft or either living spaces.
This stunning home resides within the Wilston State School & Kelvin Grove State College Catchments and with easy access to Wilston or Newmarket Villages for local shopping, a selection of cafes, parklands and bikeways and a short commute to the CBD or airport.
- Multiple internal & external living spaces across two spacious levels
- Oversized master bedroom capturing city views features fully fitted walk-in robe and bespoke ensuite with freestanding bath
- Three additional bathrooms including main bathroom with freestanding bath
- Studio spilling out to the pool area and featuring polished concrete floors and a stylish bathroom
- Separate home office with built-in robe and fitted desk plus an additional loft space
- Heigh ceilings, polished timber floors, light filled interiors
- Captivating city & Mt Coot-tha views that can be enjoyed across all levels
- Double carport, secure entrance, intercom, ducted air-conditioning throughout, security cameras
- Stunning pool area and an expansive, secure level lawn area, putting green
- Wilston State School & Kelvin Grove State College Catchments
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 126 Abuklea Street, Newmarket QLD 4051.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.