This residential complex is architecturally designed, positioned in a quiet location off the main road and offers a spacious living environment with an abundance of space. This exceptional second floor apartment with lift access is ready to move straight in.
- Gourmet gas kitchen, SMEG stainless steel appliances
- Caesar stone bench top, dishwasher and pantry with ample cupboard space
- Large tiled living area flowing onto a large, semi-enclosed entertainers balcony
- Spacious bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with large walk-in shower
- En-suite bathroom off master bedroom
- State of the art quality fixtures and finishes throughout apartment
- In-built study/office desk space off living room
- One secured parking space with direct lift access
- Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the apartment
- Internal laundry with dryer fitted
- Ample cupboard/linen space
- Foxtel/NBN connection available
- Video monitored security block with lift and intercom systems
This apartment block is conveniently located close to Strathfield/Burwood Shops and only a short walking distance to Strathfield train station via The Boulevarde. Located on-site include local cafeteria, hair salon, physiotherapist and post office. This apartment is also minutes from Strathfield/Burwood schools, shopping center, local cafes, restaurants and parks. Public transport to CBD at your doorstep.
Register your attendance for the inspection times posted.
Please note, if you do not register we cannot notify you of time changes or cancellations.
Please see link below to submit an application through T-App Application:
Disclaimer: The images shown may represent a range of product and may not be an exact representation. The product's attributes may vary and all interested parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 209/34 Willee Street, Strathfield NSW 2135.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.